The Winchester Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper Donation Format and DONATION LOADOUTS!!!!

Go down

Proper Donation Format and DONATION LOADOUTS!!!! Empty Proper Donation Format and DONATION LOADOUTS!!!!

Post by Kaotic Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Alright guys, I know a bunch of you have been asking how to donate, how much to donate, what you'd get, etc... Here's the skinny (Yeah I'm a 1950s gangster.).

What you do is you send a GIFT (Please make sure of this as I'm not a business and I'm not selling you goods, it affects taxes in my country -.-' ) to marcosabini@hotmail.com.
The best part about this is that you can donate to the server but pass on the joy to a bambi or a friend you've made here by letting me know WHAT LOADOUT IS REQUESTED AND WHO IT GOES TO IN GAME by writing it down in the comments section. An example would say (IGN: Dylan, Loadout: Scout) if you are Dylan and want it for yourself, or perhaps you're David and want to donate to your best bud CreetonCrylee, you would write (IGN: CreetonCrylee, Loadout: Winchester, GIFT).

This is with PAYPAL, if you really want, you can get in direct contact with me if you want to send a cheque or money in the mail or something like that, I know some of you can't use paypal but want the loadouts haha.

Once we receive your payment, we will set up your loadout for the month, everytime you die, you will respawn with the specific items offered in the loadout you have chosen thanks to your contribution of x dollars or more (loadouts are based on how much you donate, each is a donate x or more, which is why the more you donate, the more you receive from previous loadouts).

If you have any questions, please contact Jafter or Myself via teamspeak or the forums (if you're going here, it's best to message me as I respond quite promptly).

So to RECAP:

PAYPAL METHOD

1) Go To PayPal, send A GIFT to marcosabini@hotmail.com (Write which loadout you want in the comments section and leave your in game name)
2) When we receive the confirmation of cash in the account, we will set up your loadout for the month.
3) Enjoy Smile (and thank you so much, you're really helping the server grow and keep us alive)

The Other Method

1) Contact me (Kaotic) directly via PM or Teamspeak
2) Mail me moneys or a cheque or something (also, put a note letting me know your in game name, or the in game name you want to treat to a loadout, and which loadout)
3) Wait til I get this item in the mail
4) Receive loadout for the month
5) Enjoy Smile (and thank you so much, you're really helping the server grow and keep us alive)

CURRENTLY THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO WAYS TO DONATE, WE WILL BE WORKING ON ALLOWING PREPAID VISAS AND OTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT

Seriously, this means a lot, thank you <3

HERE ARE THE SPECIAL LOADOUTS Smile

DONATOR LOADOUTS ARE NOT WORKING AND WILL NOT BE USED RIGHT NOW, IF YOU DONATE, YOU CAN GET A CREDIT TOWARDS NEXT MONTH OR USE ONE (OR MORE) OF THE SEVERAL OTHER FEATURES BELOW

Proper Donation Format and DONATION LOADOUTS!!!! Master11

ONE TIME EVENTS

1) 5$ teleport anywhere on the map (YES ANYWHERE!)
2) 5$ rent a swag (but really it's a car), for 30 minutes, we'll make sure you maintain that car. After that, good luck sir/madam.
3) 5$ Hit squad. You just died? Want us to check who killed you and take care of him? Done and done!.
4) 10$ Get a Little Bird. Yeah, you get a little bird, but we won't insurance that thing so you better know how to fly it or who to fly it into Razz
5) 15$ Get a Huey. Same as the Little bird except this one has guns on it.....GUNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh and it fits a lot more people.
6) 20$ Skin package: you get a skin, it's as simple as that, if you want camo clothes, ghillie, bandit skin or hero skin for a month, you decide!
Kaotic
Kaotic
Admin

https://thewinchester.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down