The Winchester Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event idea ...

4 posters

Go down

Event idea ... Empty Event idea ...

Post by dcwalker30 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:21 pm

I know you want to get events going at some point, and I had a good idea for one. A bike race! Tour de Chernarus!

Spawn everyone in some place like Berezino with a whole bunch of bicycles, one for everyone. We could race to Kamenka or something. Prizes for top 3. Maybe main weapon for 1, pistol for 2, food or mags for 3? Going from Berezino to Kamenka would really give you some options. Do you stick to the road or do you make a B-line for it through the woods. No shooting anyone and no using other vehicles. If you wreck your bike, you're out.

Just an idea, but I think that would be really fun!
dcwalker30
dcwalker30

Back to top Go down

Event idea ... Empty Re: Event idea ...

Post by Kaotic Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 pm

I've actually been thinking about that kinda stuff David. I would rather enjoy it and we could have players commentate on the race in sidechat based on their position Very Happy (who said talking in sidechat was ALWAYS annoying)
Kaotic
Kaotic
Admin

https://thewinchester.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Event idea ... Empty I like it!

Post by CreetonCrylee Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 pm

I think this could be a lot of fun, and would make for some great variety from the usual loot/survive grind! Also, it would be hilarious and make for some great screenshots.
CreetonCrylee
CreetonCrylee

Back to top Go down

Post by BaungCDXX Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 pm

I wanna play Mantracker, like on TV!

I also want to try and set up a game of capture the flag..but I'm not sure what to use as a flag.

Tour de Chernarus is definitely a cool idea.

BaungCDXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 pm

We tested tour de chernarus yesterday and will be testing it again tonight (with select few beta testers).

ManTracker would be a great idea but unfortunately, every vehicle goes fairly quickly haha, to be advantageous to the runners, we'd have to give them ghillies Razz but it sounds fun!

Capture the flag would be something like, whoever picks up the other team's satchel and blows it up first (i.e they just have to snag the flag, don't bring it back) wins.
Kaotic
Kaotic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BaungCDXX Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Oooo...Satchel for flag, and each team has like...a designated vehicle, or some such at their base that must be destroyed using the opposing teams flag.

I would think simply having an admin as a referee could easily confirm everyone playing is adhering to the honor system.

or something as simple as physically declaring "I am carrying the flag!" ASAP, to make it possible for everyone to confirm the flag has been taken.

The game obviously has limits, but I think in order to be able to play something like this, or really anything, entry to the game would be limited to confirmed players of a trustworthy nature. There will always be a way to cheat, no matter what.

Or SEVERE punishment..like..if one person is caught cheating, THE WHOLE TEAM gets a temporary ban from events or something, that way, players won't be likely to risk letting just anyone play.

BaungCDXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:14 pm

probably mediocre punishment, if one player is found cheating, the whole team gets killed and the enemy team gets teleported to their flag, although I still have to figure out if I can set fixed spawns or not
Kaotic
Kaotic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum